Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pan Mee Night

I wonder who started craving for pan mee, but the year 4 Pharmacy students are quite hype up for another dinner gathering. Sen Loong, me and Mark used to make pan mee once back in Malaysia, and we're gonna do the same thing again.

Pinching the dough to form noodle kuih:

We have mince pork, ikan bilis (anchovy) and chicken soup this time. Looks like a lot of work but 10 of us working together in a big kitchen can be quite fun too. Oh ya, and also some unknown vegie which I demand for a bowl without those, everyone knows my style :P

Serving soon:

Having Malaysian food in the UK actually feels great, I think I took 3 rounds of pan mee~ we spent the whole night chit chat and play games (housemates rock when it comes to taboo). These are probably the best thing to do on a Sunday night, before hitting back to office for the week again.

Fun time:

"For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter, though a person may be weighed down by misery."
-Ecclesiastes 8:6
-

Let all the joy and laughter be the reason and fuel to take up the challenge of this semester. Still praying for breakthrough in research and also for a memorable semester to spend with the final semester students, Amen.

No comments: