Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WinGs Dinner

It's the beginning of the year and CBC youth & young adult group had a welcoming party last Saturday. I was in the worship team that week, so as well just join them, also to have some fun after the dreadful exam weeks *Yes! Exam's done! Yes!*


After worship practice, there's still alot of time. So just help out Ivy in the kitchen smashing eggs for the salad and fry nugget. Seriously, I think it's my first time dip frying food...

Potato salad and frying nuggets:

Not bad what... the nuggets turned out to be quite edible. Bryan came out with this "brilliant" idea to put the nuggets together. He really knows how to have fun with food besides the traditional way of putting them into the mouth.

I fried a packet of nuggets:


The others prepared something too. We had sandwiches, fried noodles, cupcakes and Domino Pizza! We did a simple worship session, some games and then the food. There are 18 of us but still there were left over foods, they finished my nuggets ^_^. Well, had some time for fellowship and everyone clear up the place together.

Dinner time:

Then it's time for the main objective. We need to plan out the activities of WinGs for year 2010. It's gonna be a big change in WinGs' structure but it doesn't matter to me much (since I'm finishing in May! Can't wait!). Anyway, it's really a night of enjoyment since me and Bryan finally finished our exams.

Tim leading the discussion:


"So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir."
-Galatians 4:7
-

Thanks God for constantly blessing us and lift us up during the tough periods. May all glory be to You alone. Pray that the WinGs ministry will be blessed this year and become stronger in evangelism. All in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: