I'm still working hard on the report. Gonna do all the introduction, material selection, manufacturing method etc... I thought I was going to stay up all night yesterday to do it, but in the end I just slept at around 2a.m. It's too hard because I had class from 9a.m morning until 6p.m, and then night time bible study (I think I lost concentration because a bit tired).
Since I can pass up next week, I'll just let myself have a rest, but if possible, I wish to pass up on Friday (too abitious for me). I have to catch up with other subjects because for the pass 5 weeks I was focusing for this project only. It's so scary to open my Nottingham mail, lecturers will send assignments, lab preparations, and problem sheets through the uni mail, and there're lots of them waiting for me.
My original plan was, after passing up the report on Friday, I can relax for at least a weekend. Cheryl actually need people for Sunday Service this Sunday as Uncle and Aunty Chan are not around as well as Chris Abner (Rebecca will really have a hard time taking care children and helping the service). I feel like going but the situation doesn't allow. Have to get my head into studies.
Well, below are some follow up component of my project and also a final assembly with the clutch that I did last week.
Casing and flywheel:
Bolt and spline (rotating shaft):
Drum (driven part):
Then assembly the casing and flywheel with my clutch using the bolts. Spline connected to the drum. The drum will cover the clutch.
Then this is how it looks like (both front and back view):
There is a strong verse in Proverbs 22 that says "Do not rob the poor because they are poor or exploit the needy in court. For the LORD is their defender. He will injure anyone who injures them." It somehow tells me not to look down on people that I think I'm better than (or I cannot have the feeling that I'm better as everyone is equal). LORD above have a plan for everyone and every single soul have a great purpose to be accomplish in this world. Only through God we can seek our true way and He is always there to help us. LORD I pray that you give me wisdom and strength to cope up with the studies and work in The University of Nottingham. Also pray that our bible study that will be moving into campus next week will be successful and touch more souls. I also wish that Ivan can overcome his emotional and mental barrier, help him through the hard path LORD. Louis is facing the first snow in his life in UK, pray that you will protect him from sickness and bless his future in Bermingham Uni. Amen.

1 comment:
amen to all prayers...
v need to work even harder to expand the kingdom of His glory!!!!
=)
Post a Comment