Peel potato peel peel potato~
Luckily I'm involved in the worship team that week, so I don't have to stay in the kitchen any longer. Replacing somebody to play bass again. We have more people than usual, it's good~ kicked start with worship session and then to the food.
Worship session:
We have quite a lot of dishes, 2 tables full of pots. Fried rice, chips, soy sauce chicken, curry chicken and a lot other Asian style homecook dishes. We didn't really expect so many people to turn up, but hopefully it's enough for everybody (I only ate for 3 rounds).
Finally dinner before 11pm:
The best thing of the night, we played charades, teams are formed according to our cell group. It's really the BIG LAUGH of the month, seeing so many people acting like never before and all those crazy guesses flying out. Oh ya, our group did pretty good, the winner of the night~
Crazy night until the guard chased us out:
"Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love, it would be utterly scorned."
-Song of Songs 8:7-
-Song of Songs 8:7-
Grateful that we are blessed with each other, thankful that we are cared by one another, for this short time in UK and still able to grow with other believers, it's just wonderful how God put things together. Once again, I'm thankful of the great things happening now, Amen.









No comments:
Post a Comment