The above story happened in February, through all the busy-ness in CF, ConneXion and PostGrad... I finally get my own sweet time to record it (4 months later). I seriously thought I'm done with recording (again), it's been so long since I do a song *skills and vocal get rusty too*.
It was originally a piano and guitar song (that's we have at that time), but I'm giving a try to make it a full band song. I just realized that it's been super long since I wrote an original song, was playing with arrangements and mash ups lately. The reason is just that I can never write a nice lyrics, but at least I got a taste of the movie Music & Lyrics minus the romance part.
Your Heart
Lyrics: Sarah Yang (杨美燕)
Music: Adam Jong (杨旭忠)
Verse 1:
Jesus, You are my home
where I belong
I can be weak
because You are strong
When life pulls me down
when I'm tossed in the storm
I look to You
Only on You, only You
Climb:
Will You come and hold this heart
Feels like this pain will break me apart
Chorus:
I don't understand, I can't see the reason
What's going on, why are You so hidden
I know You are still on the throne
Jesus, help me to trust
Trust, in Your heart (love) alone
Verse 2:
God, I am blessed
With all that I owned
But why, do You take away
What I loved
I know You are God
Your plans are not my plans
I want to let go
All that I cared about
Into Your hands
Bridge:
You are God alone, my life is not my own
So give me strength, though I'm weak on my own
But strong, in Your arms alone
Well, it's been 4 months since that sharing session, I wonder how's everyone dealing with the problems that we raised, or some might even forgotten what they say. I... sorta see some clues in the mist. I hope, giving some time and more faith, would reveal the path.
"They were all trying to frighten us, thinking, Their hands will get too weak for the work, and it will not be completed. But I prayed, Now strengthen my hands."
-Ezra 6:9-
-Ezra 6:9-
Though we are all scattered at different places, God I pray that You bless all the CF and ConneXion members in their respective ministries, and when they return, would be a brighter light, and saltier salt. If this is Your purpose in us, please keep this passion burning. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:
Revised version done. With the key of 2 semitones higher than the previous version. Seriously felt better while doing vocal recording =.=
Post a Comment