Sharing something random here, me and my mum came across these big apples (literally) that are directly imported from Japan. My mum was so surprise, the super big one costs RM 38.80 each, the medium one (10cm diameter) costs RM 14.80 each. We bought two of the medium size back (after thinking for so long), never eat such an expensive apple before *haha*
For sure, Aegis grow bigger, but quite skinny eh. Not bad lah, still can recognize me. It's quite tough to take care, go hyper for nothing, just spin and run around. I wonder why my dad bought a dog collar with bells for him, looks like Doraemon's bell =.=
Another new thing at home that surprises me, hte Osim uDivine massage chair. My mum actually bought this thing! She keeps on telling me Andy Lau star the advertisement on TV for this model, but I don't have a TV to watch.
The practical stuffs that kinda help are a new wrist watch and spectacle frame, that I broke last semester. Haha, I couldn't stand using an analog wrist watch anymore, I need a digital watch that shows me the date! This new spec is kinda OK... not used to it yet, my vision is still kinda spinning.
New stuffs:

"As surely as the LORD lives, and as my lord the king lives, wherever my lord the king may be, whether it means life or death, there will your servant be.”
-2 Samuel 15:21-

"As surely as the LORD lives, and as my lord the king lives, wherever my lord the king may be, whether it means life or death, there will your servant be.”
-2 Samuel 15:21-
Chinese New Year break is coming to an end, everyone is resuming to their routine. Lord, as we face this new challenges, we know and trust that You are bigger and ahead of everything. Just one thing that I ask, draw us, Your lowly servants back to You, no matter what the circumstances is. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.







5 comments:
Aegis is cute.. i like his fur, looks nice to touch :)
Ya, actually quite smooth. Still very young la... the skin disease hasn't come yet.
choi choi choi.. CNY say what disease.. lol.. Aegis will be healthy~
Wah, not bad, you go check my blog after we came back from DOTA at 4 am...
Oops... cannot sleep coz still hyper ma...
Post a Comment