Nelson passed me the key earlier, so no one can arrive earlier than we do~ hehe. Anyway, Jason will be taking over the cell leader position from now on *he keeps on nagging he's nervous =.=* I personally think he did well... Compare to the first time, this cell group really decrease in number. A season for university intake/holiday, that's what messed it up.
OK, the yam cha session is another place that I've never been b4 (I'm so not a KK citizen). Fruit Monster, quite a nice place, but still a little pricey. Million thanks to Nelson who belanja the whole group again. While others are having great time of chit chat, he's busy explaining the gospel to new member, haiz... sometimes can't accept he's the Nelson I knew *我接受不到咯~*
Now, I take back my statement that KK kids are very obedient, these people went for pool session after yam cha. Believe it or not, I sat there whole night just taking pictures, I promised I won't touch the cue! Not bad la... since it's the final night, I don't mind staying for a little longer (longer = 1am, super common in west malaysia but not in KK).
Cell group pool night:

"Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning."
-Exodus 20:20-

"Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning."
-Exodus 20:20-
Reverend called that night and we spoke for half an hour, first time having people to pray for me through phone, thanks anyway. I'm still on a journey searching for the place for me to serve, but thanks a lot for this resting spot. May God bless this cell group and ASC abundantly, also pray for my journey mercy as I fly back to Nilai. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.







No comments:
Post a Comment