I arrived in time for the 2 pm movie - Universal Soldier. The story line is not bad, more on gun fights and combat actions. Not too bad but... nothing much to say too. It's just using some boosters on soldiers to be nearly immortal and send to war. From the ending, it's for sure there's gonna be Universal Soldier 2, I wonder will I watch that =.= I'll give 5.5 out of 10.
It's lunch time after movie (4 pm)... Really had a hard time to find a place to eat, somehow I'm expecting it if it's with Ivan and Bryan =.=" We end up choosing Chilis since we're gonna be talking alot.
It's my first time in Chilis, and I'm kinda surprise looking at the menu. The food look marvelous and the price as well. Nevermind la, just take it as a post-exam celebration (besides, it's a special day for me too). Well, check out the bottomless chips (RM 10.X0) and fruit juice (RM 8.90), we can refill as many times as we want.
Here comes the main course, I was quite tempted by the steak but they are around RM49 (forget it~). That's why I just go for beef bacon burger (RM 22), it's gigantic and super filling! Quite good.
Even Bryan can't really finish his portion (he said too oily =.=), but I enjoyed mine. We chatted like for a while til we finish everything, then Bryan's class mate left. We keep on refilling the chips and drinks and started our "meeting". Not bad, we managed to plan out the Saturday activities til June (roughly).
It's actually Bryan and Ivan who are leading the youths, so I shouldn't be there :P Anyway, it's a great day running from class and have feast with them. There goes my day 1097.
"Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God."
-Ephesians 4:1-
-Ephesians 4:1-
By Your love and mercy, life has been so different since I come to know You, Lord. Thanks for bringing me this far, and the blessings that have been upon me. I pray that You will bless the youth ministry in Cheras Baptist, be with Bryan, Ivan and Tim as they lead the youths. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.


2 comments:
thanks adam for praying : )
No problem, as I can't help more in anything too :P
Post a Comment