I understand I shall not serve in both sides, it's just like the church-hopping scenario I had during summer. At the first place, I promised CF because they told me it's on Thursday, but somehow they're sticking back to Wednesday, which ultimately came back to the same problem - Time Clashing! I mean... they didn't force me to play, but I just wanted to help.
Haiz... actually CF starts at 6 p.m, and I have to be at ConneXion bible study at 7 p.m for practice. The good thing is, worship is always the first item in CF, so I definitely will make it. Packed up my keyboard, I'll leave it at ConneXion house and Sen Loong will drive her there.
I arrived CF early for practice (as I dunno what song they're gonna do). The chords are nicely printed... which is good. However, they just notice that the power cable of their keyboard is spoiled. Well, not too sad, thinking that maybe God's telling me this is not how things workout. We just have to do it without keyboard, means I don't have to play.
Just before it started, someone came in with a substitute power cable, and the keyboard is back to action. Wow, now you tell me, what should I do :P You know me, even though I never heard the song, the chords will do the rest (I'm too used to that situation XD). Anyway, I can't deny that it's a good worship session. As the time strikes seven, I have to leave in the middle of the message sharing session.
It's the first time ever someone else is playing keyboard for ConneXion bible study. Thanks Jacqueline for sharing the load, and I'll be able to concentrate fully in worship leading. Legend was also playing guitar for bible study, first time! Oh Lord, I'm having a team with first timer, but they did good, real good. Praise the Lord! 24 people attended this week, a new record, huuray!
Phew, finally the long day finished and I just realized I skipped dinner. However, I knew this can't last like that, I need to make a choice (the world is so harsh T_T). It was a moment of frustration but thanks Shen for the dinner and some sharing, his advices lighten me up.
Ants crawling -so random XD- [click to enlarge]:

"Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"
-John 2:19-
"Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"
-John 2:19-
Lord, I pray that You reveal our respective paths of life. Through You alone we find truth and salvation, thank You Lord for all that You've done for us. Pray for Bryan, Sophia and other SPM candidates, grant them the wisdom and also may their future be in Your hands. Pray that both ConneXion Semenyih and UNMC CF will be Your dwelling place where students gather to fellowship and learn Your words. In Jesus I pray, Amen.


2 comments:
wow. same situation as liking two girls, and dunno which one to choose :P
emm, I don't know yet for that situation. But more or less I can imagine the level of dilemma~
Post a Comment