OK, stop the crap. Anyway, I wrote this song <旧伤> in Jan 2007. I don't have the right word to translate it into English, somehow it means hurt/wound/injury that happened long time ago. Actually I do have one on my shoulder, because of playing badminton. It's one of my song that I did both music and lyrics myself.
So, where did I get the inspiration to write this song? Long time ago even before I wrote this song, I promised myself, I won't tell this to anyone, and I'm not telling here neither. It is a period of my life where I experienced a great downfall, so far it's the worst feeling I ever had in my life, far more worse than this exam (exam is only stress and nervous). Besides, I don't want to turn this blog into those kind of "emo" blog. I tried so long and so hard to change my personality, so just let me keep it for myself.
I don't care anyone out there who wants to criticize me, in another hand, you're welcome to give me a bomb! I'm used to it, I admit my literature, vocal and piano sucks. Oh ya, I seriously need a lyricist, I'm bad in language.
曲:Adam Jong
词:Adam Jong
Verse:
一直都是这样 一直都好不起来
长久以来的伤 习惯了也哭不出来
回想当时情况 为何会这样失败
都说了别逞强 却不停地往下踩
Climb:
还以为时间能够冲淡一切
教训自己可要小心一些
但是人总对待自己不体贴
最后旧伤口破裂
Chorus:
能不能就爱自己多一点
不要再给自己放暗箭
不是不够时间
是没有给自己空间
能不能尝试让自己改变
不要再让自己有危险
人总要自我赦免
才是旧伤痊愈的关键
Bridge:
别 别再戴着固执的面具
心情不会永远都下雨
旧伤不久之后就会痊愈
"Rap":
我能不能 就爱自己那么多一点
我不明白 为何人总喜欢犯贱
等到明天 到后天 多少天 多少年
也不是一样把自己逼 得没有空间
我受不了 想要的都不可能实现
我要改变 也许放弃才是最后句点
一直紧紧捉着只会再伤一遍
忘了这 一切就 当作对 自己的 赦免
Chorus:
能不能就爱自己多一点
不要再给自己放暗箭
不是不够时间
是没有给自己空间
我已经学着让自己改变
不会再让自己有危险
只要抛开从前
我的旧伤就快要复原
In Isaiah 50:7. "Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will. And I know that I will triumph." LORD, thinking back of the hard time, thanks for being with me. I pray that You show me my purpose, and if the hint is already in front of me, please let me see it. If it is Your calling that tell me to do so, I will go for it, with all of my life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

4 comments:
Finally u included ur voice (if I am not mistaken) in ur song...its a good start...gambateh...
hmm....
forget watz behind....
look forward to watz ahad of u...
=)
New update of this song is done today~ Re-recorded the vocal and some adjustments on the instruments. Added some so call "rap" in it, my first trial and it's proven to be SUPER HARD to rap.
不错,不错。的确比之前的那个版本好了一些。
有些Laggin的地方都巧妙的解决了。
嘿嘿,跨前了一大步!
可喜可贺啊; 新年快乐。
Post a Comment