"SoundShoots is a unique music platform that challenges music makers to create a 180 second piece of music in response to a given weekly theme. The site is 100% free to use and whether you make your own music, or just like listening, there are plenty of good reasons to join!"
This is a theme that I don't anticipate, "Rave" is a kind of dance party which is pretty popular in the UK, with full blast techno/trance song and disco lights. I've only experienced clubbing once, and I don't like it at all =.= I don't dance and I don't drink, sat there for a few hours tortured by the loud music... Generally, the music is done by a DJ mixing beats and parts of songs with random sound effects.
I've been practicing to make tracks using synth, and after the previous theme, 'electric', this is exercise 2. I've implied rapid synth for chords, and slap base as the main riff. I kinda used a heavier pads here, synth voice. The synth lead came in after layering all the accompaniment, at the same time hype up the drum beat. It's pretty much the same style as the previous soundshoot... The only thing lacking is a dance kit for drums, but I haven't really figure out the right software to make it.
Click here to listen to:
Prism Chamber - Adam Jong
Prism Chamber - Adam Jong
Rate the track using the ✓ icon (you need to be a member to do this, but it's free). Check out other contributors' clip under "The Shoots" tab and top tracks of previous themes under "Showcase".
"Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."
-Matthew 12:25-
-Matthew 12:25-
Doesn't seems like there's alot of improvement, there's still plenty of space for me to expand. Gonna spend more time to figure out how to work on this new style. Solid Rock is having a Christmas event soon, pray that everything will be fine and people will be touched by the message that we convey, Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment