The only thing I bought is the churros, not as good as the one in Spain, but still nice. There are actually a lot of different food, from Chinese to Middle Eastern.
Besides food, it's all different type of games which wins you stuffed toys. This is so typical fun fair =.= ring throwing, basketball, shooting cans with guns... Personally, I'm not gonna spend £2 or more to play these kinda games, and I won't be able to bring those big things back home.
Well, I've been to Alton's Tower, thus the rides look not really interesting (and it costs £3-£5 per ride X_X). The only thing that really caught my attention is the bungee ball that they basically sling you upward and let you bounce in the mid air with two straps tying the ball... but it's too expensive (£10) and the queue is pretty long. Probably I'm just not in the mood.
"The Lord will send a famine through the land — not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord"
-Amos 8:11-
-Amos 8:11-
It's so crowded at Goose Fair, but kinda fun to be in the atmosphere where families having an outing together and friends being crazy here and there. Pray that this new semester will be a fun one, with lots of new friends and new experiences, Amen.







No comments:
Post a Comment