"SoundShoots is a unique music platform that challenges music makers to create a 90 second piece of music in response to a given weekly theme. The site is 100% free to use and whether you make your own music, or just like listening, there are plenty of good reasons to join!"
This soundshoot theme is actually one that I look forward for, 'Sunshine' which portrays a joyous and easy atmosphere, a theme of hope. After living a year in UK with this gloomy weather, I started to appreciate the sunlight more. By walking in the park, you will know how English celebrates this divine moment.
In order to provide the joyous swing feel, I'm playing with the beguine time (long short long short beat). The lead instrument would be whistle, the relaxing human instrument~ (partly caused by the addiction of "Whistle - Flo Rida"). I put more effort at on the bass line as well, being alternating bass most of the time, and some octave reef here and there.
Besides family, there are always couples roaming around the park if the weather is good. Slowing the tempo and changing the time signature to ballad adds some romance into the clip. It's actually quite hard to choose sound effects for a theme like this, but since I'm doing the sunny garden style, some kid's laughter and bicycle bell might do the job.
Click here to listen to:
Sunny Steps - Adam Jong
Sunny Steps - Adam Jong
Please rate this soundshoot clip using the ✓ icon (only available for member). Check out the clips by other soundshooters under "The Shoots" tab and top tracks of previous themes under "Showcase", enjoy!
"I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory."
-Ezekiel 43:2-
-Ezekiel 43:2-
This year's summer isn't as pleasant as any past summer in the UK, too much rain and not much of sunlight. Anyway, pray that the weather won't affect us too much who can't make it for holiday. Also pray for a new hope for the coming semester, may all the bad things come to pass, Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment